PDA

View Full Version : Likelihood of room discounts in Sept?

mom2morgan
02-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm guessing it isn't likely since they generally do some free dining promotions around that time, but haven't really tracked it. It could make the difference for us between 2 nights at AKL to finish our trip, and 4 now that I see my airline is having a Saturdays-only seat sale. I'd save $200 on airfare, but really don't know if I can justify $600 or more for a hotel to take advantage of it ;-)

Strmchsr
02-13-2012, 05:08 PM
The generally do a room-only discount of some kind in September, even with the "free" dining package promotion. Book through Magical Journeys and they'll get update your package when/if a discount is released. If you have AAA MJ can hold the room with the AAA discount now and switch over if something better comes along. That's what they generally do for me when I book way in advance.

mom2morgan
02-13-2012, 05:26 PM
The generally do a room-only discount of some kind in September, even with the "free" dining package promotion. Book through Magical Journeys and they'll get update your package when/if a discount is released. If you have AAA MJ can hold the room with the AAA discount now and switch over if something better comes along. That's what they generally do for me when I book way in advance.
Thanks - that's good to know as it could make a difference!