PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journies Help!

TinkerbellT421
02-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Okay, I'm a DVC member so I have never personally used MJ, BUT I have a friend that was talking to me about her wanting to go with some family and friend and that she would be going through AAA. Well I suggested that she contact MJ because of all the great things I hear about them on the boards. She asked me to get her a number for them so she can contact them. I found their website, but the only thing I could find was a quote form to fill out, no phone numbers :confused: Is there one? Would she be able to call them to talk to someone first, she would like to talk to someone verbally instead of via emails, because she has never been since I believe she was a kid so she has a few questions to ask that she would prefer to do over the phone which is easier for her. Any help, ideas, suggestions I can pass to her along the way would be great too. I will be seeing her at lunch today so if I can get her a phone number today it would be greatly appreciated :mickey:

minnie-mouse
02-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I used Magical Journeys and loved it. They are so patient and helpful. I would tell her to fill out the form with just the basic information and someone will contact her quickly via email. Once she gets a representative assigned to her she can ask that they call her or vice versa to speak on phone and they will give you the number. Definitely worth it to use MJ, they take the hassle out of everything and always keep up on the latest deals to apply.

Tink1
02-10-2012, 11:03 AM
The office number is 570-785-3283.

BUT if you fill out a form for her, she will be assigned an agent and her agent will give her their direct number.

The forms are used as a worksheet so we have all pertinent information in one place. It jsut makes it easier on everyone.

Nanc

TinkerbellT421
02-10-2012, 11:38 AM
The office number is 570-785-3283.

BUT if you fill out a form for her, she will be assigned an agent and her agent will give her their direct number.

The forms are used as a worksheet so we have all pertinent information in one place. It jsut makes it easier on everyone.

Nanc

oh ok great! I will print her out a copy and bring it to her when we meet up for lunch today and just explain that an agent will get back to her. I will give her the number too just in case. Thanks Nanc and Minnie-mouse!! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Your friend can't go wrong using them. I've talked to Wendy a number of times on the phone since I first booked with her. I recommend MJ for friends too and they've all been happy with the service.

Tank3434
02-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Where is Magical Journies located? Interested because seeing the area code its the same as mine. Is there an ofice somewhere to visit or is it strictly online or by phone?

Tink1
02-12-2012, 01:16 PM
We are virtual. The main office is located near Elk Mountain. I grew up in Dunmore though.

Would be happy to meet you somewhere though! I spend a lot of time in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre and Stroudsburg.

Nanc

Tank3434
02-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks Nanci. Im actually in the process of boookig a trip with MJ right now, debbie is the person that got back to me