PDA

View Full Version : Disney Chamila charms?

wdwnutz
02-05-2012, 01:48 PM
What stores sell Disney Chamilia charms?

Daisy'sMom
02-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Main ST jewelers, Mousegear in Epcot had them also. :mickey:

Kenny1113
02-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I was looking for them in Nov for my Pandora bracelet. World of Disney did not have them then. Glad to hear they have them at MK I will look for them next month.

wildernesslady
02-05-2012, 09:57 PM
There are alot of local stores where I live that have them. You may want to search locally.

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2012, 08:50 AM
World of Disney has them. In the Jewelers & Accessories section in the back in the Jewelry case. I just bought my Tinkerbell charm there a few weeks ago.

I have a pandora bracelet, so let it be known that not all chamilias fit the pandora bracelet. Some of the charms twist on holes are bigger than others so you have to try on each charm on and a time to see if you can find one that fits your bracelet so definitely make sure to wear your bracelet with you if you are going to get it to fit on Pandora.

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2012, 08:51 AM
I was looking for them in Nov for my Pandora bracelet. World of Disney did not have them then. Glad to hear they have them at MK I will look for them next month.

World of Disney has a larger charm collection than MK. Also a bunch of the stores in Epcot had a few but very few. I first spotted them in the store in Norway.

LauraByTheSea
03-04-2012, 04:43 PM
I've gotten them at World of Disney, Mouse Gear (my favorite store!) and Boutiki at the Poly... They don't all carry every one though, you might have to go to more than one store...

TIdoubleGR
03-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I *really* caught the Chamilia bug right before our last trip (Christmas/NY/Marathon Weekend) and had tons of fun finding the beads all over the place. Here are the places I found them:

Uptown Jewelers (MK), MouseGear (Epcot), Keystone Clothiers (Studios), World of Disney (DtD), Summer Lace (Grand Floridian). I believe I also saw some in the Contemporary and Boutiki in the Polynesian, but I can't remember for sure.

I've found the pricing to be very interesting... sometimes they are marked at a lower price than the Chamilia catalog, and sometimes they are slightly higher. Bottom line for me was being able to find the beads I wanted to commemorate our trip, but if pricing is an issue, you may want to look around or to get the best price- try checking out some different retailers online.

Word on the 'net is that there will be some IASW beads coming out soon... :)