PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Day/Boy's Day

Guinevere
02-03-2012, 11:06 AM
So on our upcoming May trip, we are a group of 2 familys, 4 adults and 4 kids. I thought it would be fun for the mom's to take the 3 daughters out for a girls outing and the Dad's take the 1 boy for a guys get together. Any suggestions? The Girls are 3 and two 5 year olds. I thought about Afternoon Tea at GF. The boy will be turning 3 on this trip. We really don't want to do Disney Quest.
Any recommendations would be great. Thanks!!

buzznwoodysmom
02-03-2012, 11:44 AM
If the dads like to fish maybe they can do one of the fishing excursions. Those are a bit pricey, but I think they have fishing at POR that's on a smaller scale. I'm not 100% sure of the details or if they even offer this anymore, but I remember reading something about it in the past.

They also have pony rides and, I think, a petting zoo at Fort Wilderness. Again I'm not sure of the details or if it's still offered.

Since the tea is at the GF, the guys could also rent a boat, or two sea raycers, to take out on the lake while the girls are at tea. My boys have always loved riding in the sea raycers.

Good luck finding something the little guy will enjoy.

mook3y
02-03-2012, 11:59 AM
suggestions for boys day.

Cane pole fishing at POR
Honey I shrunk the kids play area DHS
Characters in flight DTD
Lego Store DTD
Innoventions Epcot

These are thing my oldest liked to do at 3/4. (except CHaracters in flight wasn't around then. But were taking our 3yo on it this year.

Basket Mommy
02-03-2012, 12:31 PM
With girls that small I'd choose Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique over tea at the GF. The tea is more for grown-ups unless you do the Perfectly Princess Tea. With BBB you can get a package as low as $50ish and not have to pay for adults to be there. If you do the tea for all 5 of you it could be over $300. I would recommend the BBB at Downtown Disney because you wouldn't need to pay for park admission to go there and it's easier to get a reservation.