PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation Popularity

disneynarula
02-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Anyone have any idea how popular these rooms are going to be? We are planning on staying in a Villa at OKW next January but we are depending on a discount. Our plan B is to stay at AofA. I am trying to decide if I should book the villa and plan on dowgrading if there is not a discount or book the room at AofA and upgrading if there is a discount.

forever a child
02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I am wondering based on price which is better AofA or two values? Does anyone know?
How many people can AofA accommodate?
That seems to be to be a reasons to consider how popular they might be.

tarheelmjfan
02-05-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm curious about it's popularity too. We have a small family, but meet extended family at WDW occasionally. My grown nephew wanted to stay at AoA, but we'd get our own room. I'm not sure if they'd want a suite or a regular room. I guess I'm surprised they would build so many suites. Is there really that much demand for them, especially at the nightly rate we've been seeing? They seem high to me considering they're at what is considered a Value resort. We don't normally stay at Value resorts, plus we don't usually need a suite, so I'm out of the loop.

OP, if you don't mind me asking, how much more is a DVC villa than a AoA suite? I would think one could rent points from a member for not much more than the AoA suites.