PDA

View Full Version : Fountain Cafe-Dolphin?/The Fountain restaurant {Merged Threads}

CosmicRay
01-29-2012, 06:40 PM
I just wanted to ask if any of you have gone to Fountain, it's located in the Dolphin hotel. DH passed by the hotel on a visit last year and then the whole family went back in November and we all gave it a try. We loved it! DH said we HAVE to go back when we are at WDW next week. If you've eaten there, what did you think of it?

minnie-mouse
01-31-2012, 12:57 PM
How is the food here for dinner? Friends of ours usually like to go to Big River Grille on Boardwalk, but we want to try something else this trip and thought the walk to Dolphin would be fun. We don't want to spend a lot of money on dinner that night. Is walking over to Fountain a good idea? Would kids like it?

Figment!
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
We've eaten there once. The food was good, I recall having a Reuben that was tasty.

The prices were standard for a casual sit-down location (most entrees $11- $15).

More frequently, we would stop at the ice cream counter next to the restaurant and get sundaes.

minnie-mouse
01-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Great, thanks. Anyone ever had the salad there?

BugeyedMuggy
02-01-2012, 09:40 AM
We have eaten lunch once and it was good. On a side note they take AAA for a discount (I believe 20%) off the meal.

minnie-mouse
02-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Wow, 20%? That's great to know, thanks!

Auroring Good Time
02-01-2012, 12:32 PM
My son and I ate there in August when we got stuck because of a thunder storm. We split a sandwich, I had a sundae and he had a frappe. It was very good.