PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Availability for Toy Story, Soarin?

WDWgoofy
01-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Curious during lighter crowd period like last week, this week and next week, how late are fast passes available?

Specifically, about what time will all fast passes be distributed for Toy Story and Soarin?

TinkerbellT421
01-30-2012, 11:41 AM
We just arrived home from the World on Saturday....

Toy Story Mania, 80 minute wait was the shortest, fastpasses were gone by noon....UGH. If you are going to get a fast pass be there at park opening/"rope drop" head straight there. If you're lucky if you get there before the swarm you may be able to ride it at that time without too long of a wait.

Soarin' fastpasses were available pretty much all day, if we didn't have dinner reservations we would have been able to get a fast pass at around 3pm for a return time of about 6:45 - 7:45, but we were meeting a friend at that time at downtown disney and not returning to Epcot so it wasn't useful for us. But we had already ridden it three times before then lol. The longest we saw the wait time was about 60 minutes. So depending on what you have planned you should be able to get a fast pass when you want, during the slower season that is. During busy season plan to also get straight there upon park opening because we have seen those fast passes gone by noon many times.

Basket Mommy
01-30-2012, 02:33 PM
We were at DHS on Thursday of last week. We got Fast Passes as soon as we arrived around 10:00. They were gone by the time we went through the 50-minute line. I've never seen FPs given out for TSM past noon. We always go during Value season. When we were there the 1st week of May 2011 FPs were gone by 11 am.

We rode Soarin on Saturday the 21st. We stood in a 40-minute line after getting Fast Passes. At the time we got our FPs the sign said they were all gone for the day, but the machines were not covered. When we came back to the line after our dinner at Garden Grill, FPs were still available at 6:30ish.

ronandjulie
01-31-2012, 12:50 PM
We go to HS all the time. They are always out of FP very early, regardless of how busy the park is. My advice is to be at the turnstiles no later than 8:30 on your HS day and wait. They have been letting people in at 8:45 am lately and you can head straight there, get a FP for another ride later that morning AND immediately get right in line with a very minimal wait.

Soarin' crowds have lightened up a little so you can get FP usually until early evening.

RBrooksC
02-01-2012, 08:39 AM
Last May we went to DHS about two hours before closing. We rode ToT first and then went over to TSM. The wait time was stated to be 40 min but we waited about thirty min. It was a last minute decision to go on because we figured it would be the "shortest" wait we would have.

When we got out of the TSM, we went to the Buzz and Woody meet and greet. That took another 30 min and then the park was closed.

ariel1014
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
We were at Epcot Saturday and Soarin FP were available all day. The couple of times we were in the area in the morning I didn't see the wait above 30 minutes.

Monday we were at HS and Toy Story FP were out in the afternoon (not sure when they were out as we didn't venture over until after lunch). Wait time after lunch was 40 minutes.

ewasilau
02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Another option for TSM - we were at DHS at 1:00 pm til 7 pm during value season (last week of Jan.), on a Tuesday, and although FP were gone for TSM, we checked the wait time right when the Stunt show started and it was only 10 or 20minutes! (I can't remember exactly, but it was really short - we waited less time than the time we had been there before and actually had FPs). By the time we got out, it had gone up again.

grumpypima
02-06-2012, 02:43 PM
We were there MLK weekend 2012. We arrived at HS at 9:40 am and walked directly to TSM...fast passes were GONE!!! I was so disappointed :(

mickclub1955
02-06-2012, 10:13 PM
I too just returned home this past Saturday. We were at the Studios last Tuesday at opening. Ran to Toy Story and return time was already after 11. When we went to ride, the fast passes were already gone for the day. Friday was our Epcot day. We got there right after opening and got a fast pass for Soarin'. There was a 25 min wait so we went ahead and rode it. Went back for our fast pass time after 10 and got another fast pass. It was for after 5. There was an 80 min. wait for most of the day.