PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining for 2012?

wdwnutz
01-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be free dining this year mainly through the end of May?

Strmchsr
01-27-2012, 09:05 PM
Very doubtful for the spring. If they haven't announced it yet, they probably won't. Besides, they've already released a public discount for the spring, so I wouldn't expect a second one. I've heard of a few pin codes with "free" dining for the spring, but no public offering. It remains to be seen if it'll come out in the fall.

FenwayGirl
01-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I got a pin code for Free Dining last Friday. We are traveling 5-4 through 5-12...Same thing happened to me last year...keep an eye on your email

Guinevere
01-28-2012, 10:04 PM
I got a pin code for Free Dining last Friday. We are traveling 5-4 through 5-12...Same thing happened to me last year...keep an eye on your email

I have heard a lot of talk about getting pin numbers. How do people usually get these? Thanks!!

FenwayGirl
01-29-2012, 06:17 AM
I am told that the codes are random. I am registered on WDW.com page and a lot of DisneyABC sites...

Polynesian Dweller
01-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I am told that the codes are random. I am registered on WDW.com page and a lot of DisneyABC sites...

They certainly appear random but they aren't. They are a marketing tool like everything else and if you meet the criteria for the promotion you get a pin otherwise not. Only Disney knows what the criteria are. Some years I get several some years none.

mickeys_princess_mom
01-29-2012, 04:52 PM
They certainly appear random but they aren't. They are a marketing tool like everything else and if you meet the criteria for the promotion you get a pin otherwise not. Only Disney knows what the criteria are. Some years I get several some years none.

Very grateful to have gotten one several times, including upcoming May trip. I'm really curious about the criteria....