PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and Vine Characters?

disneynarula
01-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Has anyone had the character meal at Hollywood and Vine?

Were Mickey and Minnie there?

JenniferS.
01-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Yes, we were just there in Oct/Nov. Mickey and Minnie are NOT there. You have Special Agent OSO, Handy Manny, June (little einsteins) and I think they took Leo out and put in Jake from the neverland pirates. When we went they still had Leo (little einsteins). You can see Mickey and Minnie at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary resort.

disneynarula
01-27-2012, 09:49 AM
I was trying to avoid Chef Mickeys but still get a chance to see Mickey. Last time we ate at CM the food was just so, so but we had fantastic interaction with the characters. We are going to be with my FIL and MIL and I can't see them enjoying a meal at Chef Mickeys. I hear the food at Hollywood and Vine is a little better.

kaylamag
01-27-2012, 10:17 AM
You could also try Garden Grill in Epcot.

twinboyz
01-27-2012, 01:03 PM
We ate at Hollywood and Vine in 2010. The food was very similar to Chef Mickey's and it was geared towards little kids. My boys were ten and very bored with the charaters but loved the food.

DANAM
01-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Although Minnie and Mickey aren't there, the food is really good. We have had dinner and lunch and both are good. We normally do lunch because you see characters you don't see anywhere else in the parks. If you are set on seeing Mickey what about breakfast at 'Ohana? Minnie. Mickey, Lilo and Stitch are there and they do all kinds of games and stuff for kids. My kids 7 and 10 love it.