PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass

disneynarula
01-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know if you can also import you own photos when you make the photo books? Or is it only the photpass pictures?

Grumpy.
01-26-2012, 12:50 PM
You can import your own photos for the photobook. They won't show up on the photo CD, but you can use them for the book. I found it did take a very long time to upload them and even though it says you can upload hundreds at a time it would keep locking up, so try to only upload a dozen or so at a time. I found we used more of our own pictures than the ones taken by photopass people.

Kairi_7378
01-29-2012, 12:38 PM
You can import your own photos for the photobook. They won't show up on the photo CD, but you can use them for the book. I found it did take a very long time to upload them and even though it says you can upload hundreds at a time it would keep locking up, so try to only upload a dozen or so at a time. I found we used more of our own pictures than the ones taken by photopass people.

This was my experience as well. Some of the Photopass pictures were great but others weren't.

disneynarula
01-31-2012, 02:44 PM
I am trying to decide if it is worth the money to do the pre paid photo pass thing. I don't really want the pictures but I would like the book and the CD.