PDA

View Full Version : quick sci fi q!

disneykidsince1970
01-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi all - i am sold on taking the kids to sci fi - we already have our ADRs. We are a party of 9.

How long will it take us to eat and get out?

I just one post that said 2 hours! I know the ADR isn't firm time committment but once we sit down... will it really take 2 hours? :confused:

No matter how good the atmosphere, my 5 yo son might explode.

thanks!!

Mickey'sGirl
01-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Once you are seated, it will NOT take you 2 hours (unless you drag it out and want it to take that long). Service time has always been typical for us, nothing out of the ordinary.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-26-2012, 09:58 AM
:ditto:

It is an average TS meal, probably around an hour, depending on what you order (appetizers will make it longer, etc). But I don't remember it being out of the norm.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-26-2012, 10:00 AM
I would say we were there an hour when we last visited.

disneynarula
01-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Same here...
I think it would have taken an hour but we had to drag our kids out of there.

MOJoe
01-26-2012, 04:01 PM
Two hours is way too long of an estimate. However, because you have a party of 9, you may have some issues. The cars only seat 6. So your group will need to be split up. If you want to be near each other, it may take some extra time to get seated.
We've had several meals here, and i can't remember ever spending more than an hour in our "cars." In fact, i can't remember ever having to wait for the bill. It seems to me the servers really try to keep the tables turned here.

DANAM
01-27-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm with everyone else 1 hour maybe an hour and a half. My family of 8 ate all of our meals together and the only place we ever waited and/or stayed over an hour was one breakfast at Cape May Cafe. We were there over 3 hours and boy did I complain. We only saw 2 of the 4 plus characters. Wasted an entire morning!

LudwigVonDrake
01-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I would say an hour at the most :mickey: