PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Warehouse Trial Balloon

Fangorn
01-24-2012, 10:20 AM
As you may remember, during the Christmas/New Year week, members of the old Comedy Warehouse troupe did a temporary show at the old Sounds Dangerous theater. Entertainment Cast at DHS has informed me that Guest feedback from this show was incredibly positive. The show received high praise from virtually all categories of guests, but locals with APs were particularly impressed and indicated that the show was something that would bring them back into the park frequently.

Rumors are (and granted Entertainment Cast is only slightly above WDW Bus Drivers on the credibility scale ;) ) that there are serious plans in the works to make this a permanent part of DHS.

We can only hope.

Steve

big blue and hairy
01-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Rumors are (and granted Entertainment Cast is only slightly above WDW Bus Drivers on the credibility scale ;) ) that there are serious plans in the works to make this a permanent part of DHS.

We can only hope.

Steve

Oooooohhhh, from your headline, I thought maybe they were putting the Comedy Warehouse in Characters in Flight... :funny:

:sulley:

Splash_Lover
01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
I loved comedy warehouse and they did a great job with their improve. It would be nice to have them back

January-2007
01-29-2012, 08:37 PM
That would be totally awesome.

DisneyDog
02-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Last time we were there, DH kept saying that one of the comedians looked really familiar. He finally figured out that he had seen him in one of the episodes of the Tom Hanks mini series From The Earth To The Moon (DH is obsessed with that series.) After the show, he asked the guy about it, and he said that most of the cast of Comedy Warehouse was cast as extras in the series. So, if you have a favorite comedian from there, take a look at From the Earth to the moon and see if you spot them!

badkitty
02-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Now if they would only rotate with the Adventurer's Club cast... sigh...