PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Superbowl

RAIDER
01-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Who do you think will win the superbowl

Disney Hungarian
01-24-2012, 09:13 AM
The team that scores the most points will win.

Jim&AngieMarriner
01-24-2012, 09:15 AM
There needs to be a button to vote for the commercials. Its the only reason we will watch the game to be honest.

Ed
01-24-2012, 10:15 AM
:sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin: :sleepin:

SBETigg
01-24-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm very excited for the Superbowl. My Patriots are there! Even when they aren't, I always love a good game. And I'm not so sure they're going to win, though of course they have my full support and I believe they can. But Eli's on fire and the Giants are tough, so I am looking forward to a nail-biting day of football.

Not sure if I want to entertain and bring people over, or enjoy it with my family alone. More fun to have lots of people over, but then I am busy entertaining and miss most of the game.

missymouseworld
01-24-2012, 11:40 AM
The games this past Sunday honestly could have gone either way and they were so close and evenly matched. I am HAPPY that the GIANTS are there again, and of course I am keeping my fingers crossed that they continue on their winning streak. All in all, it should be a good game. An East Coasters SuperBowl for sure.
:fball: :team: :football:

princessgirls
01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I have to say that Sunday's games were GOOD defensive games. They were nailbiters to the end, and both games ended on a field goal...Interesting.

I live in the midst of Big Blue/Gang Green land! What's a JET fan to do?? Put on the Blue, and cheer!!
Seriously...there are players, and staff that live and are out and about in the community (from both teams). Kids go to school with my kids, etc.
It is all good!! It is also really good for our local businesses when our "NY" teams go far in the playoffs, keeps parties going!!! I hosted one last week, and we went to one this week.

So LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
ENJOY THE BOWL!
Julie:mickey:

darthmacho
01-24-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm rooting for payback for the Giants ruining the Pats' otherwise perfect season in 2007!

Looks to be a good game. Too bad I have to work. :(

Go Pats!

RAIDER
01-25-2012, 03:01 AM
I voted for the Giants .I would love to see them win .Either way i thinks it will be a closely fought game :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
01-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Either way I think it's going to be a good game. However, I'm hoping for a Giants win so that I won't have to listen to Rex Ryan's constant blabber about how the Jets are the best NY team.

SBETigg
01-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Either way I think it's going to be a good game. However, I'm hoping for a Giants win so that I won't have to listen to Rex Ryan's constant blabber about how the Jets are the best NY team.

But that's all he has left, to be the best in NY. And it's already not true for this season. I think it would bother him far more if the Patriots won.

wdwfansince75
01-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Since part of the family came to America as troops rented to King George, and stayed after deserting during the Battle of Monmouth, we have a family fondness for New Jersey. So I, for one, voted for the New Jersey Giants. On a more practical note, the Giant defense will have more success against Brady than the Pat's defense will have against Manning. Score one for the Giants.

murphy1
01-31-2012, 03:48 PM
(Sorry about this Sherri) I gotta go with NY just b/c of JPP, very excited to have a USF alum going to the Superbowl:party:

TinkerbellT421
01-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Voting for my Pats but it is going to be a close game. It's going to be a good game and their will be a lot of tension due to the rivalry there and the fact that it is a repeat of the last time and the Pats are bitter lol.

Game could go either way, depends on which Eli shows up to the game and which Pats defense shows up.

Either way its going to be an awesome game. Can't wait. :beer:

Can't wait to see the Ferris Beuler Honda (I think it's Honda, I know its a car lol) commercial though!

SBETigg
01-31-2012, 04:39 PM
(Sorry about this Sherri) I gotta go with NY just b/c of JPP, very excited to have a USF alum going to the Superbowl:party:

I forgive you. The important thing is to enjoy the game.

wildernesslady
01-31-2012, 05:50 PM
My son-in-law is the biggest Giants fan so much so that my grandson's middle name is Manning. We all tried to fight it, but he was there to fill out the birth certificate. Go Giants.

diz_girl
02-02-2012, 12:23 PM
I guess the poll is closed, but if I could vote, I'd vote for the Giants, because: a) DH is a Giants fan and we have a reciprocal agreement that we would cheer on each other's team if our own couldn't make it to the Superbowl; b) the Pats have only ever won a Superbowl by three points and they haven't won a Superbowl since they let Vinatieri go; and c) I'm still sore that the Pats most likely cheated the Eagles out of a Superbowl. :mad:

mydisneygirls
02-03-2012, 11:24 AM
The PATS!!!! :party::beer::party::beer::party:

wildernesslady
02-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Woohoo Giants!!!

Renfairwedding
02-05-2012, 10:15 PM
What A Game!!!!!:number1:

Scar
02-06-2012, 07:47 AM
:number1:

RAIDER
02-06-2012, 08:17 AM
What a brilliant game,it was like 2 heavyweights slugging it out ,shame there had to be a looser. Well done to both teams in making such a memorable match .:number1::thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
02-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Being a Pats fan, all I can say is the Patriots deserved to lose that game. That was just an awful display of a game, the Pats obviously were still on the plane....Good game Giants, you deserved the win entirely. (Even though I refuse to like either of the Mannings :secret: lol)