PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club to Orlando Center

Airblue1
01-23-2012, 09:17 PM
We are staying in Disney at the Beach Club, but we have a concert one night in Downtown Orlando to attend. We will not have a rental. What do you guys suggests as the best way to get to downtown Orlando from Beach Club or Downtown Disney.
Thanks again

DizneyRox
01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Taxi

Airblue1
01-23-2012, 10:57 PM
I just read you could rent a car. My concern is getting back after the show
Will a taxi get us back to the resort?

DizneyRox
01-24-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't see why not. The roads go both ways...

WDWCrazyKaren
01-24-2012, 08:32 AM
I don't see why not. The roads go both ways...

:rotfl:

faline
01-24-2012, 08:40 AM
I have no knowledge of the availability of taxis in the vicinty of the concert as you exit. You might be able to pre-arrange a post-concert pickup with the cab company so you're sure of your ride.

There are car rental locations on site. The Dolphin has a car rental location but hours of operation are somewhat limited. There is also car rental available at the Car Care Center (they will pick you up and drop you off). If you have the car for a late night, you might not be able to drop it off until the next morning.

Scar
01-24-2012, 09:13 AM
If you have the car for a late night, you might not be able to drop it off until the next morning.At The Dolphin, you can drop off the car with the valet. He will walk around the car looking for damage, check the gas gauge, and give you a receipt. No need to go to the office. I've never done it off hours but I don't see why they wouldn't do it then, unless there are no valets at that hour. A tip would be appreciated.