PDA

View Full Version : Bringing a dvd player to POP?

zipadeedoodah
01-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you knew about the TV's at Pop? We will be staying there in September, and although I have stayed there MANY times, I do not know if they tv's are 'video ready' for a dvd player setup. We thought perhaps we would bring a dvd player and some dvd's to watch at night when the park's close early this year. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Have a magical day!

CanadianWDWFan
01-23-2012, 10:36 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!

We bring our portable DVD player every trip and always plug it into the room TV. You will need to bring your own cables for the hook up though. The cables you will need are the RCA type cables, they are the three cables, red, white(audio) and yellow(video). Depending on the TV in your room, the inputs might be on the front or the back. Once you hook up just switch the TV video input and you will be ready to watch your DVD's.

PopPhan
01-23-2012, 10:37 AM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!!!

All the rooms at Pop have been refurbed within the past year or so and now have new flat-screen TVs....I believe, at very least, you could use component video cables (3 plugs - red, white, yellow) to connect your DVD player.

You should be fine. Enjoy your visit!!

LOL - CanadianWDWFan -- You beat me to it by mere seconds!!!

zipadeedoodah
01-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the info! :) I kind of figured it was possible, but thought I would check to be sure before I brought everything.

Thanks again!

CanadianWDWFan
01-23-2012, 10:44 AM
LOL - CanadianWDWFan -- You beat me to it by mere seconds!!!
:fresh:Gotta be quick around here!

Relaxing an watching videos at the end of the day sure is a great way to unwind after a busy day at the World.