PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours and ADRs

PixieDust23
01-22-2012, 02:27 PM
DH and I are taking our first Disney trip together in August and I am trying to plan out our days so that I can make our ADRs. We will be staying for a week (8/5 to 8/12) and have the restaurants picked out for the most part. However, the park hours are not updated on Disney's site so I am not sure which ADR to make on which day...is it safe to assume that the schedule of extra magic hours in July will be the same for August when making my plans? Thanks!

faline
01-22-2012, 03:47 PM
The August hours should be released around the beginning of February. According to my math, you won't be able to make your dining reservations until February 7th - 180 days before August 5th so, if you wait just a bit, you should have all the information you need before finalizing your dining.

kakn7294
01-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Just so you're aware too, Disney has changed the park hours for July twice already so watch for changes to the August hours once they've been posted. It was a positive change for July - they extended evening closing times at MK and DHS. I really didn't think that they'd close MK at 8p and DHS at 7p in the middle of the summer but DH was really upset when they first posted for July!

ColleenMcD
01-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey Pixie Dust!
We will be in the world at the same time! We check in on August 8th and leave on the 13th!
Where are you staying??

Also - I asked similar questions earlier and was given the advice to pick my restaurants and then plan my days around the ADRS..plus with a park hopper, you can always HOP to the park your ADR is in and then HOP back for the EMH...not speaking from experience, just from the advice of the wonderful Intercotters.