PDA

View Full Version : AKL value vs standard ???

DCDisney
01-20-2012, 08:55 PM
What is the difference between a value studio and a standard studio, other than the location within the property and the outside view ??? Is there a size difference or difference in room amenities???

Thanks for any info!

DizneyRox
01-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Value I believe is smaller. its basically an old hotel room converted to a DVC room. i prefer the standard rooms to their value counterparts. Jambo House is nice, however Kidani is much more relaxed. Better bus transport as well as the buses pick up and drop off there first mostly.

sassafras
01-20-2012, 10:44 PM
The value studios are only at Jambo House, not Kidani. We stayed in both last visit and there wasn't a great deal of difference in them. Value is a bit smaller and we had a pool view.

seanyred
01-21-2012, 09:49 AM
As already stated value is a bit smaller and is only in Jambo house. The kitchenette is the same size. If you are looking to save points I believe it is worth it to save the points. The only downside is the value rooms are very limited and I've had a hard time getting a value room for 7 consecutive nights.

sassafras
01-21-2012, 01:19 PM
This is true...very limited. We managed to snag one for 4 nights then had to move to a standard studio for the remaining 3.

JPL
01-23-2012, 11:46 AM
I have stayed in both the Value and regular studios at Jambo House and honestly the size difference wasn't really noticeable at all. The view wasn't as nice but sometimes saving points is the way to go and staying inthe value studio makes sense