PDA

View Full Version : Tickets questions

mom2morgan
01-20-2012, 11:57 AM
I swear, I USED to know all this stuff, but planning is making my brain melt down!
We're going for 12 or 14 days. If I buy 10 day tickets..
1. They don't have to be used CONSECUTIVELY, right? How long do I have to use up all 10? I'm thinking if we have some "off site" days I'm okay...or do I have to use all 10 days straight through?
2. If I buy the water parks and more option, I know that gets me 10 admissions. But are those admissions in the SAME 10 day span? In other words, if I'm there for 14 and go to the parks 10 times can I still go to the Waterparks twice on top of that?

I'm hoping these questions even make sense - they don't sound very clear. :confused:

brivers222
01-20-2012, 12:24 PM
from what i can tell is for every "expiring" ticket you have to use all the allotments on them before midnight of the 14th day from activation.

faline
01-20-2012, 12:27 PM
That's right - your have 14 days from day of first use to use up all your park entry options and your waterparks and more options. You can take breaks in between and not use any ticket options for a day or two. You do not have to use them consecutively.

joonyer
01-20-2012, 01:14 PM
2. If I buy the water parks and more option, I know that gets me 10 admissions. But are those admissions in the SAME 10 day span? In other words, if I'm there for 14 and go to the parks 10 times can I still go to the Waterparks twice on top of that?

YES, In fact, you could go to the water parks 10 times in addition to your theme park admissions, so long as you do it within 14 days of the first use of the pass.

gerald72
01-20-2012, 07:02 PM
If you use your ticket for the first time today, you have 14 additional days to use the other 9 admissions. You can go to the water parks all 10 days, the off days, however you like.
But it all expires 14 days after the first use. I believe that is actually a 15 day period (today plus 14 more) but I'm not sure.

mom2morgan
01-20-2012, 08:57 PM
Thank you - that's crystal clear. Also a relief, since I was fearing I'd have to do three days off site all at once,and at the beginning of my trip, and that is NOT the pace I was hoping to set! ;-)