PDA

View Full Version : I love enthusiasm

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-18-2012, 10:19 PM
It doesn't matter if they are 7 or 17!! My daughter just turned 17 (Monday) and she saw my count down for our trip and grabbed my shoulders saying we needed to prepare as we now had less than 150 days to go before arrival.

I am so thrilled that my 17 yr old daughter is so excited about our trip to WDW. :mickey:

Dopey's Girl
01-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Aww. That's really sweet!

disney obsessed
01-19-2012, 08:45 AM
My kids are 15, 18, and 22. They still ask to go and get excited. We have done a good job!

darthmacho
01-19-2012, 03:14 PM
I pray my kids stay enthusiastic too! :mickey:

MissMaryPoppins
01-19-2012, 08:19 PM
My brother and I always got excited like that over our Disney trips. The days before we left we wouldn't even be able to sleep. It amazes me now to see so many kids in the parks who look like they don't want to be there. A couple years ago my Mom and I were having a drink in EPCOT and we were pele watching. We began pointing out all the people who obviously were not having a good time and sadly most of them were kids.

ronandjulie
01-20-2012, 04:48 PM
My brother and I always got excited like that over our Disney trips. The days before we left we wouldn't even be able to sleep. It amazes me now to see so many kids in the parks who look like they don't want to be there. A couple years ago my Mom and I were having a drink in EPCOT and we were pele watching. We began pointing out all the people who obviously were not having a good time and sadly most of them were kids.

...who are teenagers, love WDW. They Absolutley have a great time every time we go, but.... they seem to have a better time at Universal. They say it's more exciting and they don't have to wait in huge lines for every single ride. We live in central Florida and we have Annual Passes to WDW, Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens. We go to WDW most often, but they seem to have the most fun where the bigger thrills are. Just sayin....

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
01-20-2012, 10:26 PM
...who are teenagers, love WDW. They Absolutley have a great time every time we go, but.... they seem to have a better time at Universal. They say it's more exciting and they don't have to wait in huge lines for every single ride. We live in central Florida and we have Annual Passes to WDW, Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens. We go to WDW most often, but they seem to have the most fun where the bigger thrills are. Just sayin....
That's great. My daughter though, she's more like me, even as a teenager - not really into the thrills. She's looking forward to exploring all the World Showcases at Epcot. She's wanting to ride Pooh (was down the last time we were there together). She can't wait to ride Splash Mountain as we are usually there when it is down for rehab. She's not a big rollercoaster gal and has already said she'll be skipping R-N-R and ToT.