PDA

View Full Version : Spread Out Resorts

wendybird
01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Which resort is more spread out in terms of how far away your room could be from the Food Court - CS, CB, or POR?

buzznwoodysmom
01-18-2012, 06:12 PM
You could end up far from the food court/main pool at any of these three resorts. All three of them are pretty spread out with multiple bus stops. Of the 3 I think CBR is the largest, but we felt just as spread out at CSR, and POR didn't feel much smaller to us. Actually POR was our least favorite resort to get from our room to the pool/foodcourt because for some reason we always felt confused and lost our way. We weren't the only guests lost either, we laughed with many other guests who had trouble finding their way as well. We never had this issue at any other resort.

If your looking for a smaller, less spread out resort, in the moderate level, I suggest checking out POFQ. Its so small and compact that you are close to everything no matter where your room is located. Its my favorite moderate for that very reason. Its also a very quaint and charming resort!

mom2morgan
01-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Actually POR was our least favorite resort to get from our room to the pool/foodcourt because for some reason we always felt confused and lost our way.

Glad I'm not the only one! I love POR but when we stayed in the Bayou I spent a lot of time wandering around in the wrong direction. I only ever seemed to find my room by accident! :confused:

disneynarula
01-20-2012, 08:12 AM
If I stay at POR we always ask to stay in the Mansion section.

I think CBR resort is the most spread out but that could just be because our room was very far from the main buildings.

KatrinaJ91
01-20-2012, 11:17 AM
We love staying at POR. We always ask for Bldgs 14, 15 or 18 in the Bayou and you are VERY close to the main building, bus stops and the pool! Since you are right there, you won't get lost either! lol

We felt very disconnected at CS. That's our least favorite and felt it to be very spread out. We seemed to have a very long walk to our room after being dropped off or when we were at the food court.

MNNHFLTX
01-23-2012, 03:06 PM
I believe that Caribbean Beach is the biggest resort (by the amount of land it is on), although I don't know that the actual buildings are spread out any more than Coronado Springs. However, something to consider is that the Customs House in Caribbean Beach is located a good distance away from the buildings housing the gift shop and restaurant. There is a shuttle bus that runs people around the resort area, but this can make check-in and check-out a bit more complicated if you want to have access to the other main buildings.