PDA

View Full Version : room requests?

gratuspater
01-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Anybody have any suggestions for room requests, for the Boardwalk villas (such as specific room numbers or floors)? I've heard that the rooms to close to the elevators can be noisy and that the rooms farthest from the elevators are quite a walk. We will be staying in a 1 bedroom, standard view. Thanks for any info!:)

CleveRocks
01-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Anybody have any suggestions for room requests, for the Boardwalk villas (such as specific room numbers or floors)? I've heard that the rooms to close to the elevators can be noisy and that the rooms farthest from the elevators are quite a walk. We will be staying in a 1 bedroom, standard view. Thanks for any info!:)
My strong advice to you is DO NOT request any specific room numbers. Instead, put your request in the same language you used here, such as "not close to elevators but not at end of corridor" or something like that.

If you use specific room numbers and those few rooms aren't available, the rooms assignor has no way of knowing why you wanted those numbers, and you'll just be pre-assigned any old room. If you can put the request into words, they at least know what you want.

disneynarula
01-18-2012, 04:44 AM
I agree that it would work better to make a request for a certain type of room. We have always had good luck with that.

For example....
"We would like a room away from the elevators but near a bus stop."

I always prioritize my list. Let them know what the most important thing is.

"During our stay having connecting rooms is vital as we have small children in our party. If it's not too much trouble we would also like to be near a parking lot and facing away from the pool."