PDA

View Full Version : Three Stooges Movie

Jim&AngieMarriner
01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
This might be old news to some of you but i just found out today. There is a Three Stooges Movie coming out this spring!!! I am so excited. I love the Stooges and the trailer looks funny.

I would post the youtube link but i dont want to get in trouble. However its easy to find, just search for three stooges movie and you will find it. Looks to be a classic, at least to me.

:trio:

Disney4us2
01-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the info. My DD loves the Three Stooges. Looks like a trip to the movies for us.

Altair
01-17-2012, 05:04 PM
I would have preferred a biopic. Although the Moe character in the trailer was spot on.

NJGIRL
02-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Who is in the movie? Is it a movie about their real lives or a comedy based on the TV show?

Disney4us2
04-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Just as anticipated, my DD was really excited that The Three Stooges was playing today. We all (Jessica, my father and myself) all braved the rainy weather and went to see the movie.

It was so funny and just pure slapstick. It did have a storyline which really suprised me at the end. The characters looked spot on. The antics were typical stooges. There were other well known actors in the movie which I didn't expect. Jane Lynch, Jennifer Hudson, and Sofia Vergara.

I thought is was the movie was good, not an academy award winner, but fun. If you are a Stooges fan, you will like it.