PDA

View Full Version : Another ME question.

missouridisney
01-16-2012, 02:13 PM
We have never used ME before and thought we might this trip, we have our yellow tags. ALso traveling with other family members who don't want to use the ME, they are renting a car so we will have some beach time. My question is:
Can we use the ME to transport our luggage to Disney when we arrive and then again back to airport when we leave and not physically ride the bus? We may want to ride with them and go to the store before we go to resort so we would not need the ME bus to resort, but it would be wonderful not to have to worry about luggage, we also have a 2 and 3 year old with us.
Thanks for info, I searched threads to find an answer but I couldn't find it.

disneymom15
01-16-2012, 02:53 PM
No, you have to ride the DME to be able to utilize the luggage service.

faline
01-16-2012, 02:56 PM
The answer is that, at least some of your party, need to ride the Magical Express bus to your report in order for your luggage to be transported there. If you have more than one reservation, someone from each reservation needs to ride the bus to the resort. It is not designed to be only a luggage transport system.

The way back to the airport is different. As long as you airline participates and you don't have a super early flight out, you can take advantage of the resort airline check in service which means you can check your bags at the resort and not need to bring your checked bags withyou to the airport. This option does not require that you ride the Magical Express bus in order to use it.