PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach...what's awesome?

KatrinaJ91
01-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Just booked CBR for June. We haven't stayed there yet, but love POR. Tell me all the wonderful things that are there...what to see, what to do, how's the food court, pool, etc. Any info would be appreciated!!

Silver_Surfer
01-16-2012, 01:19 AM
I was there last May-June. The food was a nice surprise(good) after reading some of the reviews. I wanted to but was not able to hit the pool:(. I wished I brought my own bicycle so I could do morining laps(Big laps:thumbsup:) instead of running. Nice stay, buses were fast. I would stay there again!

Dream'nDisney
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
We have not stayed there for many years, but use to stay there when the kids were younger. On our way back to the airport from our last trip at YC, the ME bus stopped at CBR before heading to the airport. It sure brought back wonderful memories. I love the island feel of the resort. I'm not sure if they still do this, but I remember walking outside near the food court and hearing wonderful island music being piped in (so relaxing). What is nice about this resort, is if you don't want all the noise of the main pool, you can go swim at a quiet pool, or take a stroll on the sandy beach. It is my favorite moderate resort.

buzznwoodysmom
01-16-2012, 10:28 AM
We've stayed at CBR twice and had a great time on both trips. Not sure if you have kids, but the pool was a huge hit with our kids. I really think its their favorite pool on property. The kids also did the pirate adventure cruise from the marina at CBR, which was also a huge hit. We enjoyed the pirate rooms. The food court always had something to make everyone in our party happy. Drinks by the pool were always great. We enjoyed walks around the beautifully landscaped grounds. Bus service was always good. We would definitely stay there again.

AmandaChan
01-18-2012, 01:28 AM
Even though there are a lot of stops in the resort the bus service in June last year was awesome. I am pretty sure we never waited longer than ten min and were usually rushing after a bus.

sixshot19
01-18-2012, 04:18 AM
The quick service food court is neat with several different stations.

Out of all the times I've been to WDW, I remember it having the shortest waits for the bus.

minnie-mouse
01-18-2012, 10:34 AM
We really enjoyed CBR. The grounds are so nice for strolling around and the pool is a lot of fun for the kids. We also the bar area and patio for relaxing. The food court was good too. You average food court food, but it had a lot of choices. A very relaxed feel to CBR, makes for an enjoyable break from the parks.