PDA

View Full Version : Great YouTube video for anyone who's ever feeling Disney-homesick.

Ryan Towle
01-15-2012, 09:39 AM
I know I can't post the link, but I can try to help you guys find it. You can either search for the user name or the video title. The user name is WDWparkvids and the video is called "A Day At The Magic Kingdom", and its almost 2 and a half hours long! The title says it all, it really is a day at The Magic Kingdom and has awesome POVs of:

Walt Disney World Railroad
Snow White's Scary Adventures
The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight
It's A Small World
clips of Country Bear Jamboree
clips of Tom Sawyer Island
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
clips of Swiss Family Treehouse
clips of The Enchanted Tiki Room
The Jungle Cruise
Pirates Of The Caribbean
The Haunted Mansion
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Astro Orbiter
clips of The Carousel Of Progress
Space Mountain
TTA - Peoplemover

Jillirose
01-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks, enjoying right now! I'm so disappointed Big Thunder Railroad will be closed on my next visit.

PETE FROM NYC
01-15-2012, 07:26 PM
I watch WDW on youtube several timews each week for my Disney fix.

PopPhan
01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Watched this persons ride-thru on Haunted Mansion...Wondered how many times they had to ride to get all the detailed shots in the video...Unfortunately, I was disappointed when, at the end, they just did a quick exit and did not video the crypt wall and the 'pet cemetary'...Other than that, it was a great video and showed some things I had not remembered/caught from my previous rides.

Going to have to watch some more of their ride-thru videos!! :thumbsup:

Figment104
01-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks so much for posting this. I've been really missing WDW and feeling the itch since it's been over a year since we were last there and don't have another trip planned until next year for sure or possibly the end of this year! This really helped me get my WDW fix!

darthmacho
01-29-2012, 05:07 PM
:thumbsup: