PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edo

julyjewel
01-14-2012, 10:05 AM
We have never eaten here. If you have, please share your experience. We want to try something new for dinner since e Cellier is now 2 credits.:mickey:

disneymom2000
01-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Teppan Edo is your run of the mill Teppanyaki where the chef cooks your food on the grill in front of you in stages. They do make a show of it, like making the volcano out of the oniion and make the flames come out of the top, spin and throw their utensils and the food is actually really good. I have eaten here three times and I really like it alot. If you haven't tried it, you might as well instead of throwing away 2 table meals at Le Cellier. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

LuvsTigger80
01-14-2012, 03:18 PM
we will be eating there again for the 3rd time in April.. I agree with the PP...it is our last meal of the trip everytime. It's fun and you get some pretty decent food for 1credit...:thumbsup:

lighteningqueen
01-15-2012, 01:25 AM
LOVE IT!!! Not all of us have those type places where we live so this is special and also the best steak shrimp and chicken we had We go next Friday and I cannot wait to get there.. You and your kids will really enjoy it . Most do not think it is run of the mill so please go try it.. Worth every bit of your time and taste buds and entertainment all in one..

Melanie
01-15-2012, 08:30 AM
We always enjoy our meals at Teppan Edo, most recently for my birthday in December. Give it a try for something different and enjoy! :sumo:

TheVBs
01-15-2012, 06:13 PM
We ate there a few years ago and it was fantastic! :thumbsup:

wildernesslady
01-15-2012, 07:16 PM
We have eaten there 2 times and both have been very good.

PETE FROM NYC
01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
We ate there 3-4 times so far.
Hope to eat there again this September.
Always interesting, with decent food.

MarkC
01-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Good but not great. Obviously with most restaurants like this you have such a limited menu choice. You know you're going to get rice and some veggies with a meat. Its a good time but very similar to what most people have who live in any decent sized city. I'm not saying to avoid but it its nothing unique.

sonamae80
01-16-2012, 09:59 AM
We LOVE Teppan Edo! Our past trip (last Oct), DD specifically asked to eat there, which is pretty huge considering she's not a huge fan of Japanese restaurants around here! We always leave beyond satisfied! ;)

DisneyAggies
01-16-2012, 10:08 AM
The food is great, and it is very entertaining! My boys STILL talk about it!

WDWCrazyKaren
01-17-2012, 08:05 AM
This will actually be our very first trip without Teppan Edo. We like it, always have fun, but the food is better at our local Teppan places. It's just fine, and they put on a good show. Kids always have a great time.

Mickey'sGirl
01-17-2012, 08:21 AM
This is a great place, especially if you have picky "Meat and starch" eaters! The chefs perform at the tables and the food is good. Portions are large (my youngest and I split a meal, and some sushi to start). My favourite thing about Teppan Edo is the service. We have always had phenomenal service and attention. Go for it! :thumbsup:

wendybird
01-18-2012, 01:16 PM
My 6 year old son loves tepan and this restaurant was his favorite of the trip - not only was the food good, but his meal came in a monorail dish that he still talks about 2 years later!!:thumbsup:

DizNee143
01-18-2012, 02:41 PM
We tried this restaurant for the first time in Nov 2007 and have been going back every trip since!! We are going in May and it will be our 4th time there..it's the only dinner reservation we have made for the trip! Me and the hubby can't wait!!