PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Dessert party

Butters
01-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Has anyone done this? I made reservations but I have some questions:

1. Is there seating?
2. my ADR is 7:20, if i arriver earlier (like 7) would i get in since i thought you get 1 hour before the fireworks?
3. I'm bringing my 18 month old DD, they do not charge but I'm assuming she eats for free?
4. If you've done it, do you think it's worth the money?
5. How's the view?

Thanks in advance for all for all of your advice :thumbsup:

Buddy08
01-12-2012, 02:22 PM
They assign you a table. you go serve yourself to the desserts as you wish. The view is great, even saw Tinkerbelle. It is worth the money and a really great way to see the fireworks:mickey:

abazylewicz
01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
We went in Dec. 2010. Worth every penny. You get assigned tables and the view is awsome!! Yes we even saw Tinkerbell fly right overhead:) You wll have too many to choose from and can go back for more and there are beverges as well. It is very nice and we will do it again when we go back.

wildernesslady
01-12-2012, 07:34 PM
When we did it, we waited in a line with everyone else and were checked in that way. It was definitely worth the price. The view was fabulous and the desserts were wonderful. Enjoy.

mom2morgan
01-12-2012, 08:09 PM
What does it cost? and I'm assuming it won't take DDP credits? I also tried the "reservations" site (just to see the price) and all the dates (up till the end of May) appear booked solid, so I'm assuming this is a hard ressie to get?

Mgcamp
01-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Even though the WDW dining web site lets you search through the end of May they have currently only released the dates through the end of February. Just keep checking back frequently.

MC

azcavalier
01-13-2012, 09:11 AM
What are the prices? I'm thinking that we may want to try this out in November when we go.
Adults? Children?

Butters
01-13-2012, 12:18 PM
I believe it was about $26 per adult when I booked a couple weeks ago...

Thanks everyone for the tips :thumbsup:

goofybiz
01-21-2012, 10:28 PM
Just booked today for Feb 20 at 27.99 plus tax for adult.:party:

disneykidsince1970
01-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I am trying to book for April 15th but internet won't allow it and same thing for the phone line...any ideas how often they release? I am pausing on a lot of other reservations b/c I can't confirm this one.

Also - is Wishes showing twice/night? The resrevation page shows two timing options: 7 and 9 - assume this means Wishes at 8 and 10?

Thanks!!

sixshot19
01-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Even though the WDW dining web site lets you search through the end of May they have currently only released the dates through the end of February. Just keep checking back frequently.

MC

Does anyone know how many days in advance this can be booked. Been to WDW, so many times, but have never been able to get in. Going May 19 for a week and would love to try it.

Mgcamp
01-23-2012, 04:03 PM
They just released the dates for March last week so it is about a month and a half to two months in advance. They also tend to load a whole calendar month at a time into the system when they do add the dates.

We are heading down from Ontario at the same time as you so maybe we will see you there.

disneykidsince1970
01-23-2012, 04:35 PM
thanks! Does anyone know if the released dates are available on-line as well as via the phone system? It is easier to check on-line but I don't want to miss the reservation if I stand a better chance calling...

curious as to why the dates aren't available in the system sooner? So much for 180 days!?

kwhitt3202
01-27-2012, 02:17 PM
I am highly allergic to cigarette smoke and was wondering due to the location if you could smell the smoke from the smoking section?