PDA

View Full Version : One and a half days of fun.

disney obsessed
01-12-2012, 08:46 AM
so, after we traveled from st Pete to Orlando we checked into the caribe royal.
This is great place and it served us well because there were seven of us. But it is not a Disney property. I much prefer to stay on site.
My youngest and I went to roam the property.
We parked in the villians lot and took the monorail to MK. Once outside the gate we stepped to the side and did our ritual of breathing in all that is good at Disney and breathing out all of our stress. Of course this involves swiping arm movement and several people noticed us. One mom pointed us outto her little girls and they all smiled. I think they may have been kindred spirits.

we are not going into the park so we hoped back onto the monorail and went to the CR. We had lunch and wondered the shops. the christmas tree was very well done and still had a slight smell. the plan was to see all of the decorations on the monorail loop. sadly, we did not make it to the GF. Guess I will have to go back. darn.

as many times as I have been to Disney, I still have not seen this display.

Carly and Itook the boat to WL and then went to
Fort
Wilderness. we were hoping to get to the petting zoo but it had gotten dark.
We did enjoy the horses.

We then met up with my middle daughter and her bf at The Polly. after eating a quick supper we went down tothe beach to watch the water parade and the fireworks. It was beautiful but it had gotten COLD.

On the way back to the hotel we got lost. I am thankful I have been to Orlando enough to figure out how to get back. Oh I missed being on site.

faline
01-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Nice day! It is a wonderful feeling to arrive at Disney World - not matter how long or short your trip may be!!

mouseketeer mom
01-13-2012, 05:47 PM
I like the ritual of waving your arms and breathing in Disney!!!