PDA

View Full Version : Booked for the Dream! Early Feb

DVC2004
01-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Just booked an improptu trip- 3 nights to Bahmas on Disney Dream, just me and DH. Found a great price. We are very excited- just over 3 weeks away. We have cruised DCL 2 times before but this will be the first time on the new ship and without kids. Although I feel a little guilty not taking them, I am excited that we wil get to do some of the adults only stuff. We will stay at Disney the day before using points for 1 night at BWVs. Wow, can't wait!

Has anyone here been on the Dream yet? I think we'd like to do Remy even though extra cost and one splurge ...we looked at the couples spa stuff and it's so pricey...but w have been saving up so maybe we will. I looked at those spa villas and wow!!!

Ed
01-10-2012, 09:43 PM
We've been on Dream twice - 3 nights in May and 4 nights (DVC Members Cruise) in September of '11. No two ways about it - - she's one magnificent ship!

We didn't do Remy, but we did do Palo - - outstanding! I'm just not sure I could justify Remy; the food is just a little outside of my personal taste, and the price is pretty high - $75 pp plus any "adult beverages".

:captain: