PDA

View Full Version : please help, room only reservation, need tickets

spoonful of sugar
01-09-2012, 01:46 PM
i have a room only reservation, but we definitely need park hopper tickets for our stay. want to have them on our keys to the world. do i have to call & add them before we go or can i just add them at check in? thanking you in advance for your help. :mickey:

Fangorn
01-09-2012, 01:58 PM
You can add them at check-in.

Steve

Janmac
01-09-2012, 02:05 PM
We did this on our last trip - January 2010. After we got our room keys, we went to Guest Services, or concierge, the check-in CM told us where to go, and we were issued new cards with the park hopper tickets included.

Jan

spoonful of sugar
01-09-2012, 02:21 PM
thank you both for the information. much appreciated!

brivers222
01-09-2012, 03:55 PM
you can save up to $29 a ticket off the gate price by signing up for a specific newsletter (PM me for the details) and then using the newsletters link to Undercover Tourist. I LOVE them! and when i don't get a package through disney I always us UT!

plus at check-in, they will even take the tickets you bought from UT and put them on your Room card free of charge. that way you don't have to carry a room key and park passes around everywhere.

spoonful of sugar
01-10-2012, 02:52 PM
brivers222, thank you so much for the info. Just used UT to buy our hopper tickets & saved $48 on 2 tickets. Every little bit helps when it comes to savings & your help is greatly appreciated! Also, thanks so much for the info. on being able to turn in the tickets at check-in to be added to our room key being it makes it so much easier & one less thing for DH to not lose, lol. Have a magical day! :mickey:

brivers222
01-10-2012, 03:37 PM
brivers222, thank you so much for the info. Just used UT to buy our hopper tickets & saved $48 on 2 tickets. Every little bit helps when it comes to savings & your help is greatly appreciated! Also, thanks so much for the info. on being able to turn in the tickets at check-in to be added to our room key being it makes it so much easier & one less thing for DH to not lose, lol. Have a magical day! :mickey:

you are so welcome! also when you get the tickets in the mail make sure they are the exact ones you ordered before you "break the seal" on them (i.e. the correct lenght of time and options). You can see them through the clear plastic so its easy to verify accuracy. I have never had a problem with them being wrong but it makes for an easy exchange if you catch something before you open the plastic.

Also as soon as you do open the tickets take a photograph of the back of each ticket (barcode side) then email yourself the picture. If you happen to ever misplace the tickets, Guest services in the park will be able to reissue you your tickets with that information :) a tip i learned on here!

Janmac
01-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Also as soon as you do open the tickets take a photograph of the back of each ticket (barcode side) then email yourself the picture. If you happen to ever misplace the tickets, Guest services in the park will be able to reissue you your tickets with that information :) a tip i learned on here!

Also, if your tickets are put on your KTTW card, and you either lose the KTTW or leave it back at your resort, Guest Services can make another. The lost one or the one left back at the resort will no longer work. They can do this either at your resort or at the parks.

Jan

spoonful of sugar
01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Also, if your tickets are put on your KTTW card, and you either lose the KTTW or leave it back at your resort, Guest Services can make another. The lost one or the one left back at the resort will no longer work. They can do this either at your resort or at the parks.

Jan

Another great tip! So, happy I put this post up & appreciate the knowledge & friendliness of fellow intercotees. :joy:

spoonful of sugar
01-11-2012, 07:26 PM
you are so welcome! also when you get the tickets in the mail make sure they are the exact ones you ordered before you "break the seal" on them (i.e. the correct lenght of time and options). You can see them through the clear plastic so its easy to verify accuracy. I have never had a problem with them being wrong but it makes for an easy exchange if you catch something before you open the plastic.

I have seen that on here before about taking a picture of the back of the ticket (barcode), but never bought tickets separate, so thanks for the reminder! :high5: