PDA

View Full Version : Mexico?

Going2HeavenRU
01-08-2012, 03:45 PM
My DHS and I are trying to decide if we should eat at San Angel Inn or La Hacineda. Is the food really that different between the two or is it just the atmosphere?

faline
01-08-2012, 04:20 PM
I've never eaten at La Hacienda but do enjoy San Angel Inn very much! I believe the menus are different between the two.

Going2HeavenRU
01-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the info.

Jillirose
01-08-2012, 05:30 PM
We love the atmosphere at San Angel Inn (google for pics - it's beautiful), good food also.

Melanie
01-08-2012, 05:49 PM
A vote for La Hacienda here. Have eaten there twice and at San Angel many times throughout the years. While San Angel definitely has atmosphere going for it, that's also a plus for La Hacienda. The big windows looking out onto World Showcase Lagoon create such a picturesque scene, especially at dusk. The inside decor is really nice.

I had the tilapia and the roasted pork tenderloin and both were very tasty. That said, both restaurants are run by same company, so quality at one will not be that much better than at the other.

beksy
01-08-2012, 08:47 PM
The menu and atmosphere are both different. I've only eaten at San Angel Inn but I want to try the other. I love the atmosphere at San Angel Inn but I prefer the lunch food to the dinner food. Service has always been great too.

KatrinaJ91
01-08-2012, 09:47 PM
We actually prefer La Hacienda with both food and atmosphere! We felt very claustrophobic at the inside restaurant. The tables are very close together. The food was just ok. We prefer the outdoor restaurant.