PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Holiday Bakery

Disney4us2
01-08-2012, 11:36 AM
The new Jolly Holiday bakery is now open. They did a really good job with the theming. The food all looked very good. We were sitting at one of the tables and kept seeing all the food.

Jessica was hungry, so we got in line and tried it. She had the tomato basil soup. I had a kids meal of a turkey sandwich with home made potato chips. I don't really care for tomato soup but tried a little of Jessica's and it was very good. I would even order it for my self... and that is saying a lot.

The inside is very small and not much of the line is inside. It is mostly outside. Once in the line divides in to two lines. A sign with an ECV points to the left because the way you exit guides you to the ramp. The line to the right extis by steps. Those with strollers should use the left line if you want to use the ramp.

http://www.photobucket.com/jollyholiday

Hopefully these pictures will be included. Just a few from the restaurant. The server is Ashley who is a friend of ours.

LuvsTigger80
01-08-2012, 01:49 PM
We were actually there last night...but we didn't get to eat there...:( the line was all the way to main street. But it did smell yummy! We will go back after the holiday crowds die down..can't wait..:thumbsup:

Christine
01-08-2012, 09:22 PM
There's a Mary Poppins themed bakery in Disneyland?!?! :cloud9: I just cannot get there soon enough.

Disney4us2
01-09-2012, 03:06 PM
I added some pictures to the album that shows some of the treats and food as well as a menu.

Disney4us2
01-09-2012, 03:08 PM
We were actually there last night...but we didn't get to eat there...:( the line was all the way to main street. But it did smell yummy! We will go back after the holiday crowds die down..can't wait..:thumbsup:

I can believe it. It was crazy crowded on Saturday. We were there around 3pm and the line was not long in comparison. I will be trying it out again on the 21st.

LuvsTigger80
01-14-2012, 03:13 PM
we were there last night and the wait was only about 15 mins...it was very cool inside...and the merry cherry lemonade was very good!!:thumbsup: Glad that we finally made it in there...they did an awesome job with the decorations...

tinkwest
01-14-2012, 09:07 PM
We were there yesterday and I was happy with my order - Chicken Waldorf on Brioche. I also sprung for a Matterhorn Macaroon, which was wonderful! Our wait was minimal.

Oscar, from the temporarily closed Carnation Cafe, was manning the service lines. (Everything on the west side of Main Street, from Carnation Cafe on down through Refreshment Corner, is being refurbished).