PDA

View Full Version : Would 10:05 be to early to book flight

Gayle
01-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Need to book our return flight before we cannot afford to come home!!!!! There is a 10:05 AM flight on Airtran would there be enough time to get to MCO:balloon:

Ed
01-07-2012, 09:40 PM
I would not bank on it. :nono:

Days when cruise ships are in port are very, very busy at MCO, and traffic on the highway between the port and MCO is very heavy.

chrim
01-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Things would very much need to go your way for you to make that flight.

Getting through customs and immigration, driving to MCO, checking bags, getting through security, taking the APM ride out to the gates, etc. takes time and there would be no margin for error if you try this.

You would be advised to be the first off the ship (i.e. carry all your bags off) to even have a chance. A flight of 11:30 am or noon or so should be OK, but 10am seems like a likely problem.

DizneyRox
01-14-2012, 04:54 PM
I'd put money on you not making a 10am flight. I don't think we had even finished breakfast by then, and still had a line to leave the ship, line for customs, etc, and then we had a little wait for our driver as the line for ground transportation was moving slow as well. It was probably the smoothest debarkation I've experienced.