PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Beach Resort - end of May/early June 2012

desilu78
01-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Just booked Caribbean Beach for end of May/early June 2012. Never stayed there before. We booked the pirates room for my son as a graduation present from kindergarten. Anyone stayed in this type of room before? Any suggestions on what to do at resort or surrounding area. I have always stayed in Poly/Gf/Contemporary area. So not familiar what is around Caribbean Beach. I read it is close to Epcot. Thanks :) :D

AmandaChan
01-07-2012, 05:00 PM
We went in June this year and we had a great experience with the bus service.

Silver_Surfer
01-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Wow, we were there last May 27-June 11 in the pirate rooms:thumbsup: Very relaxing and nice morining walk to have breakfast. Also there are multiple bus stops so you can catch them from almost anywhere.

buzznwoodysmom
01-15-2012, 11:07 AM
We've stayed in the pirate rooms at CBR twice now. My boys loved it.

The first time, in 2009 I traveled with my SIL and her two boys, along with my two boys. Their ages at the time were 7, 7, 9 and 14. They all loved the rooms, and my nephew, now 10 wants to stay at CBR again on his next trip. Its the only resort he is interested in staying at.

We stayed at CBR again the following summer with just DH, my two boys, and myself, and the resort was once again a hit with my kids. My boys love the fun rooms, and the pool is probably their favorite on property. They could spend hours at that pool each day.

A lot of people don't like the location of the pirate rooms, but we never had any issues walking to the pool or foodcourt. It was a very pleasant, pretty walk and my kids never complained once that the walk was too long. I think you'll have a fantastic time! Sigh, wish I was going to CBR this summer!