PDA

View Full Version : AAA discounts?

moobear67
01-06-2012, 09:28 AM
We have the opportunity for a quick weekend trip in January, and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a AAA discount to be had for room-only ressies in January. I called Disney, and their computer system is having problems. They told me to call back later. My AAA agent has not responded back to my inquiry yet. Anybody out there know?? Thanks!

Strmchsr
01-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Check with Magical Journeys. They can get the AAA discount for you (and it helps Intercot), but there might be a better discount they know about.

brownie
01-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Go through Magical Journeys. They can get you the AAA discount on room-only reservations. Unlike AAA, though, if there is something better, they'll let you know.

moobear67
01-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks...I just sent them an e-mail, now I'm anxiously awaiting a reply. (Can you tell I'm excited about this trip???)

Strmchsr
01-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks...I just sent them an e-mail, now I'm anxiously awaiting a reply. (Can you tell I'm excited about this trip???)

If you haven't heard back from MJ within 2-3 hours, check your spam folder. They're very quick to respond, but occasionally it's an issue with them getting dumped into spam. Good luck with your trip!

Tink1
01-06-2012, 12:39 PM
IF you sent an email to one of the generic addresses on our site they all come to me. I have not rec'd anything!

If you sent it direct to an agent, you should hear back shortly.

Nanc