PDA

View Full Version : Kidani sleeper chair question

M Riddle
01-05-2012, 08:07 PM
This may be a duh question, but can you open out the sleeper sofa and the sleeper chair at the same time? On a floor plan I looked at on a different sight, the drawing makes it look like the end of the mattresses are on top of each other. And once they are opened out is there space to get to the balcony?

faline
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
I've stayed in a couple of the DVC units that have both the sleeper sofa and the sleeper chair. I've never used either but it would appear that both can be opened and used at the same time. In the units in which I stayed, it would be tight to get to the balcony through the living area while both were open but there is usually a door to the balcony from both the living area and the master bedroom.

WRWDisney
01-06-2012, 10:37 AM
you can do this, no problem. I have a 16 yo DD and a 12 yo DS and this is how they always sleep. You sometimes have to change the chair's angle slightly, but no big deal.

Also, it is a little tight with them both opened, but it is not a big deal. Our kids learned early that we expect the villa family room to be returned to the "family room" state, first thing in the morning (I hate having the couch and/or sleeper chair open except at bedtime--kills the overall feel of the Villa for me).

Auroring Good Time
01-06-2012, 12:44 PM
We were at Kidani in August and had both the sofa and the chair open. Not to much trouble to get to the balcony.

M Riddle
01-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Thank you everyone. :mickey: