PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade

bernie
01-04-2012, 11:31 PM
I am wondering if the Electrical Parade still happens at night? If so, what time of year? We are planning a visit this May to DLR and wondered if this parade would be running in the evening and also if fireworks run nightly in May? Thanks.

Disney4us2
01-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Hi Bernie...Welcome to Intercot.

With all the construction at California Adventure the parade has been moved to the Magic Kingdom at WDW. I am hoping it will return back to the Disneyland Resort some day.

bernie
01-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks so much for the response. I am disappointed but I am sure "World of Colour" will be equally as entertaining!

RBrooksC
02-01-2012, 10:55 AM
I heard on a podcast recently that as of right now, the MSEP will be in WDW through this Summer. So, it doesn't look like it is going back to California anytime soon.

DizneyFreak2002
02-02-2012, 02:22 AM
I've been reading that Disneyland does not want the electric parade back even after all the DCA construction is complete... Which leads me to wonder why??? And if that is the case, what's going to happen to SpectroMagic, or the Electric Parade if Spectro returns to MK???

Silver_Surfer
05-12-2012, 02:37 AM
:fit::tuba:Now you did it! I got that tune stuck in my head just like small world

2Epcot
05-13-2012, 10:53 PM
I've been reading that Disneyland does not want the electric parade back even after all the DCA construction is complete... Which leads me to wonder why??? And if that is the case, what's going to happen to SpectroMagic, or the Electric Parade if Spectro returns to MK???

I would think if Disneyland is saying they don't want it back, it's only because of logistics. The crowd situation has gotten pretty bad, and trying to coordinate a night parade, fireworks, and Fantasmic crowds would be very hard. That said, the Disneyland Annual Passholders are a very vocal group, and that reasoning wouldn't be good enough for them ... They would tell Disney to figure it out.