PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake and AK Kidani

princess0511
01-04-2012, 04:31 PM
We are visting Disney May1-8. We will be doing a split stay at BAy Lake for 4 nights and Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas for 3 nights. This will be our first time staying at Deluxe Resorts. Any tips and room suggestions would be apprciated. At both hotels we are staying in the studio standard rooms. Also have a pool question. Since we are staying at Kidani can we also use the pool at Jambo House? Thanks! This will be our 10 year wedding ann. trip!:mickey:

sassafras
01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
We've stayed at both Kidani and Jambo House. My understanding is you can use the pool at Jambo if you are staying at Kidani. Personally, I liked the zero entry pool at Kidani better. It's smaller, but it doesn't seem so "hotelish" to me. The only drawback I could see with the Kidani pool is that you have to go down the sidewalk in front of the building (out of the portico) to get there. The buses all come first to board at Kidani EXCEPT for the Downtown Disney bus which picks up at Jambo first. So you can hop any of the other buses to go to Jambo and it's a very short ride. This comes in handy since the food court is at Jambo. Enjoy your anniversary trip!

Christine
01-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Two of my fave places- GREAT choices!!!! All I can say is enjoy!!!! you will have a great time!!

twinboyz
01-05-2012, 12:53 PM
We stayed at Bay Lake last year and LOVED IT! We also stayed in a studio and had a Lake View. We were in the middle of the 'horsehoe' It was great. I think we were on the 8th floor. Never had to wait long for an elevator. I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

Staying at Kidani this year. I was told we can use both pools. :D