PDA

View Full Version : Figaro's pre trip report

dlpmikki
12-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Hi, it's me again. Figaro the Toy Cat.

It's tme to let you know we will be in Walt Disney World for, lets be simple about this, most of January. "We" are my humans, Mikki and Andrew, me and probably one or two other Figaro toys.

This nice long stay will make up for us not getting to Florida at all this year. All we got was a week on "Disney Magic" in the Medirerranean. It will also allow us to stay away from whatever cold weather the UK wants to offer us in January.

We will be staying in DVC accommodation throughout our stay, splitting the time between Kidani at Animal Kingdom Lodge and Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort.

We will be in WDW in time for the Marathon weekend and we are already looking forward to seeing some friends then.

Mikki is telling me I have to write the Trip Report - again.

Still, I am looking forward to it.

Figaro

Hair_Razor
12-29-2011, 04:50 PM
All we got was a week on "Disney Magic" in the Medirerranean.
Figaro

Poor Figaro, that's "all" you got. How sad ;) Well it sounds like you are going to have a great time enjoy your January!

DisneyorBust
12-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Enjoy your Jamuary in Florida! And Welcome back to the States!!

VWL Mom
12-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Poor Figaro, that's "all" you got. How sad ;)

Too funny, while I was reading I thought the same thing, Figaro's sounding a bit spoiled....his humans are too good to him :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Yea! Figaro's trip reports are THE BEST!

I can't wait to hear all of the details of your trip with your humans.

Our family mascots, Monkey and Mischief (stuffed Monkeys) LOVE that Figaro gets to write the reports (they are confused on how he can type so well though ...)

Zawadi
12-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Yea Figaro, have a great trip!!

Are your humans treating you to their cabin on the plane or do you have to suffer in the cargo hold?

I hope this means that we get more pictures, in the Games forum, to guess where you are :)

faline
12-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Figaro, you've rested up long enough since your last set of trip reports so it's time to get busy again and provide your unique perspective on the activities of your humans during this nice, long trip!!

Dopey's Girl
12-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Yeah, a Figaro report! I love hearing your thoughts on your adventures with your humans! :cloud9:

vizsla
12-30-2011, 04:20 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

mouseketeer mom
01-02-2012, 07:37 AM
We are there in January too (just the end of January!) and I'll keep a look out for you!!!

MinnieMommie
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Sorry you didn't get to WDW during 2011 but so happy you will be able to spend a month to begin the new year in Disney style! Look forward to reading your report. :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to see your reports

hoop de do
01-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Make sure you get your picture taken in some neat spots Figaro.
Have a great vaca. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

DizNee143
01-12-2012, 09:16 AM
I always enjoy your trip reports! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!! :mickey:

VWL Mom
03-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Figaro where are you? I was looking forward to your reports! Hope you had a good trip and that the humans enjoyed themselves.