PDA

View Full Version : All Star Suites

disneynarula
12-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Anyone have experience with the All Star Suites?
I am trying to decide what to do if we end up having to stay at a value resort. I can't decide if we should get two standard rooms or one suite.
We have three kids (2,5, 8, and 6) My MIL is coming too and will probably want her own room/suite. Do they have suites next to each other?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Although the suites are great, it is usually better to get two regular rooms.

The suites aren't included in any discounts, so the rooms can end up being much cheaper, and you get more "real" beds with the rooms, and two bathrooms, but you loose the mini-kitchen.

There are suites next to each other, but I don't think that there are suites that join-up, like rooms can.

Will your MIL be on her own in a room, or will some of the kids stay with her?

LVT
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Although they do no guarantee connecting rooms, there are not many reports here of not getting them, if needed.

cajunmickey
12-24-2011, 01:11 PM
We have done both the connecting rooms and the suite. Every time we have requested connecting rooms, we have received them(even though my kids are over 18). We have also gone with other people and requested rooms by each other and have gotten this request also.
Our family really enjoyed the suite. The living room has a double sleeper and two single pull out sleepers. So if you have children who do not like to share a bed they are great. The small kitchen area is a wonderful addition. You can heat up breakfast foods or small snacks. The suites are also close to the the main building.
Remember you are in Disney any room is great for me!:mickey: