PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier

epceddie
12-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Just to let everybody know, I just made a 7:30 p.m. ressie at Le Cellier for March 1. There were all kinds of times available on that day. I was surprised to see that. Hope this helps somebody out.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Cool! I think Le Cellier is getting easier to book since dinner became 2TS credits on the dining plan.

Still yummy though :thumbsup:

Melanie
12-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Cool! I think Le Cellier is getting easier to book since dinner became 2TS credits on the dining plan.

And I'm thinking the credit card guarantee hasn't hurt either. :thumbsup:

We easily snagged an early January reservation a few weeks ago. :tasty:

Patricia
12-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Good to know, I haven't been able to get in since the Intercot Odyssey in 2001.. :rolleyes:

Fangorn
12-17-2011, 02:22 PM
And I'm thinking the credit card guarantee hasn't hurt either.

I'm thinking this is the case too. We're going in 37 days (but who's counting), and while our ADRs have been in place for awhile, I just checked the reservation site and there is availability at Le Cellier every night from 1/23 through 1/31. Resonable times too, although Friday & Saturday are after 8pm.

In fact, 'Ohana seems to be the only place that showed no availability that week.

Steve

VWL Mom
12-18-2011, 08:49 AM
We ate there in November for the first time with the new menu and had a great meal. We had a 405P ressie and were able to see the staff open the restaurant (they all gather together and sing O' Canada) which was neat.

If you like martinis they have a martini flight which was very tasty, one rasberry - one blue curacao - and one chocolate :cloud9:

Enjoy!

MOJoe
12-19-2011, 01:27 PM
If you like martinis they have a martini flight which was very tasty, one rasberry - one blue curacao - and one chocolate :cloud9:

Enjoy!

I love em, but...
Three martinis + me = :silly:

epceddie
12-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the tip about the martini flight. I love blue curacao.

Wright46
12-20-2011, 09:26 AM

Still yummy though :thumbsup:

This is the first I've heard about the credit card guarantee. Can someone describe it to me more? How it works? What are the consequences for no show? etc.... Is this something specific to Le Celier or have more restaurants started doing this as well? I think its a great Idea. Its frustrating when certain places are booked so far in advance and you know that people will ultimately end up cancelling.

Scar
12-20-2011, 09:46 AM
This is the first I've heard about the credit card guarantee. Can someone describe it to me more? How it works? What are the consequences for no show? etc.... Is this something specific to Le Celier or have more restaurants started doing this as well? I think its a great Idea. Its frustrating when certain places are booked so far in advance and you know that people will ultimately end up cancelling.Here's a thread discussing it. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=186381)

Wright46
12-22-2011, 10:52 AM
I think its a great idea to deter SOME people from double booking reservations. However, like most efforts to stop certain unwanted behavior, some poeple will find ways around it. If you were to be hit with the charge, I'm guessing any reasonable excuse would suffice for you to have the charges reversed given Disney's goal of providing superior customer service. Nonetheless, like I said, I think its a great scare tactic and will likely help the problem a little bit.

LudwigVonDrake
12-26-2011, 06:10 PM
I love Le Cellier :tasty:

Trev&Ev Mom
12-27-2011, 08:23 AM
We ate there this past Thanksgiving and have to say I was a bit disappointed. We made a 2:50pm lunch reservation so it would only count as 1 TS credit. Our server couldn't get us out of the restaurant fast enough. We literally sat down, she came over immediately asking to take our order, it was brought out in a blink and two seconds later she was asking what we wanted for dessert. Speed eating!! I thought maybe it was because of the time, but there were others dining at the same time and they seemed to be eating at a much slower pace. The food was wonderful, but I just can't eat that fast!!

JoDisney
12-27-2011, 07:30 PM
We just got back from Disney World and we were able to get O'Hana and LeCellier reservations while we were there! I assumed it was because they want a credit card to reserve.