PDA

View Full Version : Discount

Frog
12-16-2011, 10:10 AM
If I search the disney website for vacation packages, will it automatically give the available discount? When I put in different dates, I don't think I am getting the percent off rooms discount... any thoughts?

MOJoe
12-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Automatically get discounts? I don't think so.
Whenever i have used that site, if i don't search under Special Offers, or some other "discount window" i end up being quoted rack rates or some other higher price. It's very confusing.......perhaps on purpose.

DizneyRox
12-16-2011, 11:55 AM
...perhaps on purpose.
Entirely on purpose... At Disney if you don't ask, they don't volunteer. This applies towards available shopping discounts, AAA, etc. If you want a better price, you need to ask, always...

DisneyorBust
12-17-2011, 07:44 AM
May I suggest that you give Magical Journeys a try? They will find every available discount for you AND they are an Intercot sponser.

Kenny1113
12-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Before I started using MJ, I used to always call reservations instead of using the website because of this.

faline
12-17-2011, 07:21 PM
I would wholeheartedly recommend using Magical Journeys to help you get the best possible discount on your Disney trip. The best part of using Magical Journeys is they don't stop monitoring your trip just because you've already booked. If a new discount comes up after you've booked and will apply to you, they will be sure to apply any newly released discounts as well!

disneynarula
12-19-2011, 07:42 AM
I am also a fan of MJ. They do all the legwork for finding discounts. We have used them for several trips and I would never book a trip without them. Everyone is quick to reply and you don't spend hours on hold with Disney. My huband was really skpetical at first about using and agency but he was really please with MJ. He always has tons of questions and our MJ journeys agent was very patient with him.