PDA

View Full Version : Quick MVMCP Report

awaggett
12-14-2011, 08:51 PM
I am in Orlando this week for work and decided to slip away to the MVMCP on Tuesday, December 12th. The skies were overcast, but the night turned out great! I got into the park a little after 5 and rode everything I wanted--even Splash Mountain 2 times in a row. Holiday wishes were awesome--and I really liked the Memory show on the Castle--hadn't seen that yet. I always love the toy soldiers in the parade. I hadn't been to WDW in over a year so really enjoyed the interactive lines at the Haunted Mansion and Pooh.

Overall a great night and totally worth the $$.

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Thnaks for the report. Sounds like your getaway (from work that is) was well worth it.

Holiday wishes is wonderful isn't it?

Strmchsr
12-15-2011, 07:36 AM
I was there the same night. It was a great evening. Crowds were great, shows were great, weather was perfect (even with the slight overcast) as there was a slight chill to the air.

princessgirls
12-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Sounds like a lovely evening.

Thanks for sharing!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-15-2011, 12:06 PM
thanks for the report

DisneyorBust
12-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Sounds like a fantastic time at MVMCP!
I really need to take my DW back to WDW for all of the Christmas festivities.
Glad that you had a great time!

vizsla
12-16-2011, 04:58 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
12-18-2011, 04:28 PM
I was also at that same party! It was a great night! Not too crowded and everyone - including all the cast members we encountered - was in a festive mood!

brivers222
12-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Threw me off a bit... the 12th is actually a monday... i am guessing you meant tuesday the 13th!! we were also at that party. The weather and crowds were so much better than the rain out we had on the 11th ;)

Cookies and hot chocolate were yummy

However I got drenched on Splash... found out why it was only 5min wait during a 54-degree night... lol So i had to go into the story and buy a shirt because I left my jacket back in the hotel. I spent all 11 days in a teeshirt and shorts :) but a wet t-shirt was not working that night!

Met Snowwhite her prince (james according to Once upon a time), Rapunzel (and Flynn) and Aurura (and her prince)...Mickey and Minnie that night as well :)