PDA

View Full Version : Disney Divas Xmas 2011 Pre-Trip

chechas
12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
It is time for our 7th Annual Disney Divas Christmas trip to Disney World!!

Cast:
Me (26, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)DD (16, sorry 16 and a half as she likes to say)

Where: Wilderness Lodge
When Dec 21-26, 2011

We are both so excited. I bought my first house just over 2 years ago so since then we had still done Disney but came home on Xmas eve...this year we are back to staying out there until the day after Xmas! Yay! We also have actually only stayed at Wilderness Lodge once before for a single night but never at Christmas. So really looking forward to that as it is one fo the most beautifully decorated resorts this time of year.

My mom passed away earlier this year but she always loved to hear about our adventures during Holiday time and always took plenty of pictures and video to send her as she was unable to travel the last 10 years. So I kind of feel like she will be with us there this year seeing it all.

If the free WiFi is still in effect when we get there then I will post daily reports...love snuggling up in bed after a day at Disney and recounting all we saw and did.

As usual only doing a couple of ADRs, mostly our traditional ones such as O'Hana's on Xmas Eve Morning, The Luau, and Garden View Tea. The Luau we usually do on Xmas Day but it is not running that day this year so will do it Xmas Eve. We have ressies for Cali Grill for Christmas Dinner and will also check out Artist Point during the week....love their cobbler!

We live just over an hour away from Disney and go several times a year so Holiday time is not about the rides and long lines but the sights and sounds and vibes especially since it is just me and my daughter down here. We will resort and Park hop so see all the decor and try the many goodies. Looking forward to trying the Pumpkin SPice Funnel Cake in EPCOT and slo the new Waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow in MK...my daughter is a huge nutella fan so she can
t wait for those!

We will laugh, cry and laugh some more, then get a Dole Whip or a School Bread...so I hope you all can come along on the adventure with us!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the report. Maybe we'll see you there our last couple of days.:mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
12-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time! I can't wait to read all about it. I love lve reports.

vizsla
12-17-2011, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the report.

RedSoxFan
12-17-2011, 06:26 AM
Sounds wonderful. Have a great time.:mickey:

DisneyorBust
12-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Sounds like you and your daughter have a great trip planned for Christmas! Have a fantastic time!

Melanie
12-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Will be anxious to follow along in your holiday fun. Looking forward to the live reports. You are right, WL is so beautiful at Christmas. Enjoy! :tree:

faline
12-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Another wonderful holiday trip planned for the two of you! What a wonderful tradition! I look forward to following you around!