PDA

View Full Version : Just got back . Only one bad thing :)

pirate pixie
12-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Ok we just got back from our " suprise your going to disny " trip for our DD :) it was great can not say enough about phineas and ferb meet and greet . DD was picked to direct highlight of her life so far . Crowdes were thick but amazingly no one was riding rides . did not have to wait in a single line . only bad thing : my husband thought it would be nice to go down memory lane and eat at boatrights the place we stayed and ate during our honey moon . The food was ok my DH fish was awfull i had the veggie pasta ....... well 1 hour later i say tht pasta again food poisening beyond anything i have ever had :( :ack: luckily by 12:oo the next day i was not so green . so word to the wise dont get the vegetarian pasta at boatrights . Other than that Great trip !!!!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-13-2011, 03:05 PM
sorry to hear that, glad you had a good trip:mickey:

SBETigg
12-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Ooh, sorry you got sick. What a miserable experience. I'm glad you recovered to enjoy the rest of your trip.

BrerGnat
12-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Man, that is TWO cases of food poisoning in the same week (from reports here). That's not good...

Glad the rest of your trip was fun!

Hair_Razor
12-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Food poisoning is the worst. Sorry you had that in the middle of what otherwise sounded like a great trip.

waymickey
12-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Glad you are better! :mickey:

FYI- just a tidbit of info: food poisoning is contagous and it should be reported to the state. MY DD had a horrible case of food poisoning that had her in the hospital for a week. That was when I found out that it can be spread from person to person and that the state must be called.

MstngDrvnDsnyLvr
12-14-2011, 09:38 AM
So sorry you dealt with Food Poisoning, but the previous poster is correct - If you suspect that you had food poisoning, the state health department should be contacted as it could be a specific food item (think contaminated cantaloupe of this summer - spinach, tomatoes, etc.).

Mitzie
12-14-2011, 12:56 PM
A friend of mine traveled to WDW with her daughter the beginning of Nov. and got sick after eating one night at CRT...she was the only one in her party and it lasted about 12 hours...

vizsla
12-18-2011, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the report.

faline
12-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Sorry for your bad experience. Glad the rest of your trip went well!

BelleBeauty
12-20-2011, 11:37 AM
So sorry for your food poisoning! DH and I had the same thing happen a Kouzzina when were there last month. So weird to get food poisoning from veggie pasta. We got it from fried calamari which we also thought was odd. Hope this isn't a foreshadowing of what the DDP is doing to Disney food!