PDA

View Full Version : WDW tix for DL tix

JabberJaws
12-13-2011, 12:45 PM
My wife and I are taking a trip out west in February and are going to visit DL for a day or two. We currently each have a 7 day park hopper pass for WDW. I've heard that you can take a WDW pass/ticket to a DL ticket booth and swap it for a DL ticket. Is this true? If so, how do you go about it?

Thanks!

JabberJaws
12-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Update

Did some digging online and found the following. Apparently you can use them, which is good news for me!

Using Walt Disney World Tickets at Disneyland

Interesting, unpublished fact: you can use any unexpired, leftover days on a Walt Disney World ticket at Disneyland or DCA! Present the Disney World ticket at the gate on arrival -- they will take it somewhere, deduct a day from it, and give you a one-day Disneyland and/or DCA ticket. You can repeat this day by day until the Disney World ticket is used up. They will not give you a multi-day ticket all at once, even if you have multiple days left on your Disney World ticket.

The type of Disneyland ticket you will receive is based on the Walt Disney World ticket you present: if you have a Disney World ticket with the Hopper option, you will get a Disneyland Hopper that allows you to visit both parks in the same day; on the other hand, if the Disney World ticket had no Hopper option, you will get a one-day/one-park ticket and will have to pick which park to enter that day.