PDA

View Full Version : Swan\Dolphin Lunch

DizRunner
12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
After a fun filled Marathon Weekend in January, I won't be leaving on Monday until later in the afternoon. So I thought I'd leave my room at Pop, drop off my bags for ME and then head over to the Swan and Dolphin.

I've never been there and have always been entrigued by the architecture. So I'm going to walk around the grounds and enjoy the view of EPCOT one last time before heading back home.

With that in mind I thought I'd have lunch at one of the casual restaurants there at the Swan and Dolphin. Thinking maybe a really good burger.

Any suggestions on where to eat at the Swan and Dolphin?

Thanks.

SBETigg
12-13-2011, 12:34 PM
I like Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Dolphin. It's a casual, table service restaurant. Breakfast is a buffet but lunch is off the menu. They do have burgers and sandwiches as well as some light entrees and salads. And a dessert buffet is included with the price of lunch. It was very good there when I stayed at the Dolphin in 2010.

MOJoe
12-13-2011, 12:39 PM
There is also a burger and ice cream shop called The Fountain. It's on the bottom floor near the exit to the walkway between the 2 hotels. Very casual.

Tigerinvestigator
12-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Picabu is not your average food court. The food is better and the selection is nice. You are also only a 5 minute walk from the ESPN club which has some of the best burgers at WDW IMHO.:thumbsup: