PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream

sommer
12-12-2011, 03:44 PM
My daughter has her heart set on us going to Beaches and Cream and sharing the Kitchen Sink. We will be there the 1st week of Feb. Should I make a reservation for this? We will just be getting the dessert.

jillluvsdisney
12-12-2011, 04:07 PM
That might not be a bad idea. It's a small place and very popular.

gerald72
12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
They don't take reservations

ElenitaB
12-12-2011, 07:23 PM
As Gerald said, B&C doesn't take reservations. Try to time your arrival for mid to late afternoon, and you shouldn't have too much of a wait.

Enjoy! :eat:

Disney4us2
12-12-2011, 08:49 PM
We went there last December at lunch time. Didn't have to wait long for a booth. Didn't get the ice cream, but our burgers were really good. I guess our timing was good. As said, they don't take reservations.

MOJoe
12-13-2011, 12:58 PM
For the shortest wait, try and time your arrival during off hours. Not lunch or dinner time or after Epcot fireworks. Also, if the restaurant is busy that day the CM's will try and discourage you with a "60 minute wait." My advice is to go ahead, take the pager and wait. For us, it always took way less than the announced time.

iloveokw
12-13-2011, 07:18 PM
How old is your daughter? How many people will be eating the kitchen sink? We had 3 ice cream/dessert lovers do the kitchen sink...big eaters....they were miserable the whole day....and not so good the day after. If she is young, just eat there (yummo a never miss) and have one of their regular sundaes....enough for 3 people.....

azcavalier
12-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Done this twice. Our family of five couldn't finish it. The second time, we had four adults, and got close, but it was pretty soupy/disgusting by the time we got down to the end.

If you go mid-afternoon, you should have no problem getting in. Just don't eat a large lunch, and plan on eating a later dinner. You won't be hungry after that.

brivers222
12-29-2011, 08:48 PM
we went there for lunch on 12/14... it was about 3pm and we didn't have to wait at all. I was anticipating a wait but there was none :)