PDA

View Full Version : Zawadi's 2011 trip (day 7 Dec 09)

Zawadi
12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
A delayed report as you'll discover why shortly.

As stated in the previous entry, today was an early start in AK. FP For the safari then went in line (walk on). We then headed for EE again walk on.

One thing that we wanted to do this trip was Dinosaur if not for the ride then to see how much younger to actor that plays Dr Seeker looked. (The same actor plays Hodges in CSI). This looked like another walk on but the ride broke down before we entered the briefing room.

We headed back to the safari, via the EE FP machines. We got the same safari guide (odds on that?).

It was now time for our ADR at Sanaa which was lovely.

We returned to AK to use our EE FP, to enter the line to find guests exiting due to a breakdown. We tried Dinosaur again, this time without a hitch. We exited AK via EE, which was now operational.

Time now for some R&R in Stormalong Bay before the long evening ahead...

Zawadi
12-10-2011, 06:11 PM
The evening started in Via Napoli at 1900. I practised some of my (limited) Italian with our server. A very nice Funghi pizza for 2, Coppa Brutti ma Buoni (Ugly but good) desert and Limonchello.

After dinner we continued around world showcase and went on Maelstrom before continuing to Soarin where the stby line was 65mins. We gave up on that since it was close to IllumiNations and we had prefered viewing on the pier at Morocco.

After the fireworks we walked around world showcase again, going on Spaceship Earth and 2x Soarin before heading back (zombified) to the Yacht Club at 0030. We were sooo tired that we took the Friendship boat!

A long final full day in WDW.

jillluvsdisney
12-11-2011, 12:09 AM
I had that same dessert at Via Napoli. It was delicious.

vizsla
12-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
12-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

faline
12-18-2011, 02:12 PM
December 9th was the day we arrived. We spent some time in Epcot that day as well.

You certainly had a long, but quite lovely, day!