PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Dining Recommendations for Kids

andypooh
12-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Looking for some recommendations for Downtown Disney Dinner with fairly picky 3 and 5 year old boys. Thanks.

BrerGnat
12-09-2011, 08:10 AM
We had good luck with Wolfgang Puck Express. Our oldest had macaroni and cheese and our youngest had chicken tenders and fries. They were much better than the stuff found elsewhere on property. They also have very good pizza, so if your kids like that, you can split a couple pizzas.

For sit down, Rainforest Cafe and TRex have all the standard kid stuff, but the atmosphere might be overwhelming, particularly at TRex. Know that you can eat at TRex and sit OUTSIDE on the patio, and avoid the loudness of the inside! Just ask at the podium.

If all else fails, you can let them have a huge ice cream sundae or milkshake from Ghirardelli's. ;)

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Well, if you are looking for CS I would suggest Wolfgang Puck Express. Most picky kids will eat cheese pizza and they are pretty good here.

If you are looking for TS, I agree with the previous poster Rainforest or T-Rex will offer basic kids foods plus a fun atmosphere.

gokatgo
12-10-2011, 08:00 PM
TRex is really fun for boys. I don't remember what we ordered but it got eaten and the atmosphere is something any boy would love, unless they are scared of dinosaurs!

Our kids were also taken to Wolfgang Puck and ate what they were ordered there.